This week we have been asking our readers to give us their best traveling with kids tips to enter our Kushies My Bag Giveaway.
Here are some of the tips we have received so far:
- Make a list and check your items off as you pack them – Heather and Carey
- Pack a few days in advance so that your not running around the day before – Heather
- Have enough snacks and toys – Michelle
- Traveling with a baby? Bring a sling – sometimes baby needs to be close to mum and this way you have both hands free to do other things – Kristi
- Bring a DVD player – Bethany, Susie and Jenn
- Carry your travel documents in a ‘koala bag’ that can hang off your waist in order to have your hands free – Ana
- Bring an Emergency Kit and index book with a list of dr.business cards and meds(thermometer, tylenol, first-aid stuff) – Julie
- Bring along plenty of wipes. Children are magnets for dirt and while traveling it’s not always possible to wash properly – Rashmi
- Use a good backpack with lots of compartments. It will help your hands stay free to hold your kids hands or push a stroller – Amy
Thank you to everyone who has entered so far.