Baby Aiden was born in the UK today weighing a healthy 7 lb. 12 oz.
A representative of the couple released a statement soon after the arrival saying,
“After the long-awaited arrival of their second child, Rod and Penny are proud and thrilled to welcome Alastair’s baby brother, Aiden, into the world. Mother and baby are healthy and blissfully happy.”
After trying for more than 2 years, Rod and Penny were forced to turn to a fertility specialist. Penny went through three rounds of IVF before she finally became pregnant but she says the struggle was worth it, when she saw the joy the news gave their son Alastair.
Baby Aiden also joins Rod’s 5 children from 3 relationships; Kim 31, Sean, 30, Ruby, 23, Renee, 18 and Liam, 16. His 8th (or 1st) was adopted at birth.
- Elisabeth and Grace Hasselbeck Sit Front Row At The Milly Fashion Show
- Jessica Alba’s Girl’s Day Out With Honor Marie
- Kevin Federline Totes His Crew To Sean Preston’s Baseball Game
- Kevin Costner & His Boys Golf At Pebble Beach
- Usher and His Boys Hit The Red Carpet!