With Halloween just 5 days away, this weekend will undoubtedly include celebrations filled with superheroes, princesses and scary monsters!
If you are looking for some cute Halloween-themed treats to serve we have scoured the net and found some that are both easy to make and great tasting!
- Butterfinger Caramel Apples – The Cooking Photographer
- Marshmallow Witches – BabyCenter.com
- Halloween Cake Pops – Love From The Oven
- Witch Cupcakes – Parents.com
- Candy Corn Themed Chocolate Pretzels -BakedPerfect
- Monster Cake by Makoodle
- Candy Corn Cheesecake – Recipe Girl
- Halloween Petit Fours – Tasty Kitchen
- Mummys, and Monsters and Spiders, Oh My! Cupcakes – Food.com
- Pumpkin Cupcakes – DuncanHines
- Halloween Brownie Bits – Martha Stewart
- Polka Dot Cake – Snowy Bliss
- Kimora Lee & Her Family Pick Pumpkins At Mr. Bones
- Safe Kids Releases Findings of Halloween Safety Study
- Stella McCartney Goes Glow In The Dark For Halloween!
- Heidi Klum and Seal Get Ready For Halloween!