Yesterday electronics giant Samsung announced that they were introducing the next-generation of video baby monitors. Created for today’s tech-savvy parents, the BabyVIEW devices gives families the ability to simply monitor their child from the next room or even next door.
This wireless system is designed for maximum roaming range with a crystal clear picture so you always know what is going on in the nursery.
“We’re known for providing quality products with the latest innovations and world-class design — our new baby monitors are no exception. The BabyVIEW devices showcase Samsung’s commitment to putting the most advanced technology in the hands of parents,” said Mike Palazzolo, vice president of sales and marketing, consumer products at Samsung Techwin America.
The Samsung BabyVIEW’s also gives parents the option to share audio and video of their baby or infant with friends and family via social networking web sites such as Facebook and Twitter using the built-in SD card technology that allows video captured from the monitor to be easily uploaded.
All products incorporate a wide range of advanced features utilizing a pure digital frequency for a private, interference-free signal. Standard features include night vision, two-way talk, sound and vibration alerts, remote nightlight, SD card slot for audio and video recording and expandability up to four cameras.
Starting in the Spring BabyVIEW will be available in 5 different models:
- EZVIEW – High resolution Samsung monitor with 2.4″ screen; temperature sensor and alarm
- RemoteVIEW – High resolution Samsung monitor with 2.4″ screen; USB for remote view on Skype and MSN; remote lullaby; temperature sensor and alarm
- SmartVIEW – High quality Samsung monitor with large 3.5″ screen; Digital zoom; AV out for TV viewing
- SecureVIEW – High quality Samsung monitor with large 3.5″ screen; Digital zoom; AV out for TV viewing; USB for remote view on Skype and MSN; temperature sensor and alarm
- BrilliantVIEW – High quality Samsung monitor with large 3.5″ screen; Digital zoom; AV out for TV viewing; USB for remote view on Skype and MSN; temperature sensor and alarm; remote lullaby; docking charging cradle
Prices range from $199 – $299.
- CPSC Reminds Parents About The Dangers Of Baby Monitor Cords
- The First Years Set To Introduce New Innovative Monitor
- Kodak Launches Photo Books With SMARTFIT Technology