Spring is just around the corner, which means it’s time to plan your nursery! Parents-to-be looking to stay within budget while putting their baby’s room together may like a new promotion Sears is offering.
If you buy $250 (before tax) worth of nursery must-haves (including cribs, furniture, gliders, and nursery decor/bedding) you’ll receive 15% back on a cash card! This cash card works similarly to a gift card, so you can come back to The Baby’s Room for any last-minute additions to your nursery until May 31! For those shopping in Edmonton, you’ll receive 15% off at the point of purchase, instead of a cash card – so let’s get shopping!
I have to say, I am a little envious of moms-to-be of today. There are Soooo many cool options for gear and nursery furniture than there were when I had my first son 7 years ago. When we were decorating our nursery, style equaled more money. Now that drop-side cribs are illegal, the designs that are being offered are modern, chic and versatile.
To show some of the beautiful nursery furniture Sears has to offer, I have created a baby’s room with items exclusively from their department store. I am partial to cherry wood but love Stork Craft’s collection because it is offered in many finishes and shades to suit all design plans.
- Stork Craft ‘Vittoria’ Stages Convertible Crib – $499
- Stork Craft ‘Carrara’ 2 Drawer Change Table – $299
- Stork Craft ‘Tuscany’ Glider and Ottoman Set – $299
- 4MOMS™ MAMAROO™ Plush Silver Seat – $269
- Stork Craft® Rocking Horse – $59.99
- LAMBS & IVY™ ‘Peek-A-Boo Jungle’ Musical Mobile – $59.99
- Gen Lite Soft-light 3-Light Candelabra Chandelier – $149
- Dakota Decorator Rug – $59.99
- ‘Here Looking at You Elephant’ Print – $29.99
- ‘Here Looking at You Monkey’ Print – $29.99
- Carter’s ‘Laguna Monkey’ Window Valance – $29.99/panel
These are some of my favorites. What pieces from the nursery collection appeal to you?
Disclosure: I am part of the Sears Canada The Baby’s Room Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.