A teenage UK mother has been arrested by police for allegedly drink-driving while unlicensed as she breastfed her five-month-old baby – after she almost crashed into a police car.
Police said they hit the brakes to avoid a collision with the 19-year-old woman’s station wagon as she left a hotel parking lot – and saw her drive off with the baby attached to one breast.
Once pulled over, she was ‘allegedly’ so drunk she was unable to give them a breath sample.
Apart from driving without a licence, she was also said to be driving an unregistered and uninsured vehicle.
As you can imagine, police were “absolutely outraged” that someone would choose to do something so dangerous.
The baby has been placed in the care of relatives and the mom has been charged with:
- failing to provide a breath sample
- driving without a drivers licence in an unregistered and uninsured motor vehicle
- failing to give way
- driving with an unrestrained child
- Woman Thrown Out Of Bar For Drinking While Pregnant
- Mom Arrested After She Is Caught Breast-Feeding AND Talking On The Phone While Driving
- Woman Accused Of ‘Drunken Breast Feeding’