It is estimated that 1 in 8 couples (or 12% of married women) have trouble getting pregnant or sustaining a pregnancy. And while often it is thought of as a women’s issue – it takes two to tango! Men have equal roles in the baby-planning process.
In fact, a study, which was conducted by the CDC, found that about 9 percent of men aged 15 through 44 had some form of infertility or non-surgical sterility.
There are many factors can affect a man’s fertility. There are also a lot of things men can do to promote good reproductive health.
Sperm health and sperm quality begins to decline around the age of 25. Smoking, drinking, drugs, stress, poor nutrition, and lack of exercise can all contribute to poor sperm quality. So what is on your Honey-Do list?
If you are planning to have a baby here are some tips to boost your chances!
- Visit the doctor – Your first stop should be your doctor’s office to get a full physical exam. They can also do a sperm and semen analysis to check your sperm count, their shape, movement, and other variables.
- Quit smoking – Studies of non-infertile male smokers and nonsmokers reported an average 23 percent decrease in sperm concentration and 13 percent decrease in sperm motility among the smokers.
- Cut down on caffeine – According to the researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, caffeine may harm sperm at a molecular level.
- Skip the fast food! – Foods rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants have been found to help prevent sperm defects and boost motility (movement), while foods that are high in folic acid help produce healthier sperm!
- Get to the gym – Men engaging in exercise for seven hours or more per week, essentially one hour a day, had 48 percent higher concentrations than men who were engaging in less than one hour per week, a study conducted by the Harvard School of Public Health found.
- Be happy! – Stress has been known to affect erectile function so it is possible it can affect your fertility. Making a baby is supposed to be fun! So go with it and enjoy your partner.
- Add Proxeed® plus to your daily routine.
What is Proxeed® plus?
Proxeed plus is a complete carnitine-based formula for male fertility that targets multiple sperm functions, including morphology, motility, concentration, count and linear projection.
Having carnitines present in adequate quantities helps sperm production and supports male reproductive health.
Taken twice-a-day, Proxeed plus comes in packets of powder that dissolve easily into water, juice, fruit smoothies/shakes or other cold beverages and has a pleasant fruit flavor.
Twice daily use of Proxeed plus prenatal male fertility supplement may benefit sperm quality in as little as 90 days.* However, for maximum benefit it is recommended that Proxeed plus be taken for six months.*
To learn more about the product please check out Proxeed Plus’ video channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/ProxeedUS
Making a baby doesn’t have to be a challenge if all of the right pieces are in place. Be happy and keep your body healthy.
If you would like to try Proxeed plus you can save $10 off your next purchase at checkout with coupon code “SPERM”.
“This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received a box of Proxeed plus for my own personal use. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.”
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Proxeed plus is a complete carnitine-based formula for male fertility that targets multiple sperm functions, including morphology, motility, concentration, count and linear projection. For more information, visit www.proxeedplus.com