Even though its 87 days away, we are giving you a preview of what the toy testers are forecasting will be the must-have toys for 2011.
Over the past year Time to Play magazine‘s editorial team has looked at and reviewed literally thousands of toys. As we go into the holiday season they have listed the ones they think everyone will be talking about in the following weeks.
From the popular Angry birds to kid-friendly tablets, the list includes something for kids aged 3-101!
- Angry Birds Knock On Wood Game ($25)
- DaGeDar ($25)
- Fisher-Price Big Action Construction Site ($60)
- Beyblade: Metal Fusion ($15)
- LEGO Alien Conquest
- Monster High Dead Tired
- LeapPad Explorer ($100)
- The Logo Board Game ($25)
- Lazer Stunt Chaser Dragon Fire ($55)
- Nerf Vortex ($45)
- Spy Net Stealth Video Glasses
- 3D BreakThrough Puzzle – Classic Mickey Mouse ($20)
- Lite Sprites ($25)
- LEGO Ninjago
- Introducing Let’s Rock Elmo!!
- Time To Play Magazine Introduces Spring’s Most Wanted Toys!
- Kid Tested: Imaginarium’s 2010 Classic Train Table