It has been another busy week around the net! From early gender testing to an amazing little boy who saved a toddler from drowning, we have found some great parenting posts from of our favorite sites.
- Learning Sex of Fetus at 7 Weeks: Medical Progress or Ethical Nightmare? – PHDinParenting
- 10 top tips on what to eat now to better your baby’s future health – Fit Pregnancy
- 8 Rules for Family Screen Time – Parenting.com
- Health Tip: Are You at Risk for Post-Partum Depression? – Health.usnews.com
- No Strong Evidence To Support Aspirin Use For IVF – Medical News Today
- Breastfeeding mother illegally asked to move while in women-only gym – Examiner.com
- Eight Year Old Boy Who Saved 21-month-old Toddler From Bottom of Swimming Pool is Hailed a Hero – Daily Mail