It’s been a busy week around the web! From gender selection, parenting tips to some great end of season sales! As we head into the weekend we have found some helpful parenting posts from some of our favorite sites.
- UK mom ordered to not breastfeed in public – Sun
- Couple spends $24,000 to ensure they get a Baby Girl – Daily Mail
- 7 Parenting Mistakes Parents Make – Yahoo shine
- TV Tells Kids Fame is the Most Important Thing in Life, Study Finds – Parentdish
- Macy’s fined $750K for failing to report sales of children’s clothes with drawstrings – Washington Post
- Keep the family hydrated this summer with tasty water tricks! – Rated by Mom
- Generation Y staying at home, delaying marriage and kids: StatsCan – Canada.com
- Traveling this Summer? World Traveled Family looks at family friendly activities in Montreal!
For retailers the Summer season is coming to an end. This is the perfect time to buy clothes for Winter vacation or if your good at predicting how much your little one will grow, next season!
- Giggle.com launches their daily deals site. Right now they have Barefoot Dreams, Trumpette’s Disney Collection and Zutano’s Organic Collection at more than 50% off!
- I love gorgeous girls clothing is currently 50% off!
- Lilo Maternity & Nummies Nursing Bras @ Zulily (up to 65%off)
- Kushies blankets, sleepers, sleepbags and Summer basics (up to 75% off)
- Stella McCartney (50% off Spring/Summer Collection)
- Skip*Hop’s 50% Summer Sale
- Zara Kids (up to 75% off!)