Arming yourself with the best gear to keep your kids organized and comfortable, can be the difference between a smooth trip and one where your fellow travelers are asking to be moved to a different section of the plane. We’ve all been there and it’s not fun.
Here are our 7 picks for best kid gear:
- Zoobies – A cute friend that doubles as a pillow and blanket – perfect for travel, especially on a cold airplane or overnight car ride! Available in 29 animals including Paddington the Bear, Olivia the pig and The Hungry Caterpillar.
- Kushies My Bag – available in both pink and blue, Kushies My Bag is the best bag for an overnight trip to grammas or to give your child his/her tote for that trip down south. My Bag contains everything your child needs to make your life easier! Each tote comes complete with cool compartments for your stuff including 1 insulated snack box, 1 insulated medicine box, 1 clean clothes bag, 1 dirty clothes bag, 1 soiled clothes bag with laundry insert, 1 spare shoes bag, a pillow and blanket and a handy hook for hanging.
- Kidz Gear– Headphones that are designed to fit little heads and they come with an external volume control and a volume limited to prevent hearing issues to little ears. They provide a comfortable way for your kids to enjoy the airplane featured movie or Blue’s Clues in the back of your vehicle. A STEAL at $17
- Trunki – a child’s suitcase that doubles a ride-on car for that boring trip through the airport! Available in 5 colors/styles including a lion and lady bug! Holds up to 100 lbs, has wheels stabilizers to prevent it from toppling over. $30
- Cuties & Pals – This pint sized hard shelled suitcase in the ideal size for a little traveler. Available in a many fun animal styles, this wheely bag also comes with a backpack! Interior features polyester lining with dividing pocket, zip compartment and garment strips for efficient packing. $90 for suitcase/matching backpack
- Noodlehead kid’s travel pillow – Whether you are taking a roadtrip or a traveling by plane, these pillows are designed to comfortably support sleepy heads.
- Snack and Play Travel Tray – Keep your toddler’s toys in one spot and within reach while on the road or on an airplane. The Travel Tray is built with two large side pockets conveniently located within easy reach, as well as a two-inch wall to stop toys or food from falling off. Easy and safe to use, it is also washable. $20
- Five Awesome U.S. Destinations You Should See With Your Kids – Part 3: Yosemite National Park
- Five Awesome U.S. Destinations You Should See With Your Kids – Part 2: New York City
- Five Awesome U.S. Destinations You Should See With Your Kids – Part 1: The Grand Canyon
- Travel Month ~ Top 10 Family Friendly Vacation Destinations!