I recently came across these adorable animals.
They were created by a grandma that wanted a unique way to announce the arrival of her grandchild.
Since starting, she has tailored them to fit other occasions, such as pregnancy countdown, get well soon, message to the tooth fairy or a birthday greeting.
My favorite is the newest line that has the treasure pocket on the back. It is a creative way to hold your child’s first tooth without parents having to fish under the pillow.
- Cuddly Critter hangs from beautiful double-faced satin ribbon with attached bow.
- A stylish dry-erase heart (our exclusive design) is attached by Velcro so it removes and replaces easily.
- The dry-erase surface erases with no shadow – message after message.
- Heart is acid-free so parents can add baby’s footprints and/or permanent messages to the back of the heart for a very special keepsake.
- A dry erase marker hangs from its own holder on the critter – marker is encased to prevent leakage before purchase
- “It’s A Boy” or “It’s A Girl” curly ribbon on a Peel ‘n Stick tab is optional — new parents can attach it anywhere they want on the critter, cards, heart or the ribbon
- At 15″ – 18″ in length, a-door-nimals are the perfect size to adorn a hospital door, nursery and to cuddle!
Please visit the official site for more information. The animals retail for $22