This Fall look for VTech to introduce a tablet. Priced at just $79.99 the InnoPad is a multi-media educational tablet for children 4-9 that combines interactive and animated reading, learning games, creative activities and a rich collection of applications. It features a 5” brilliant color touch screen LCD, a tilt-sensor for game control, microphone, as well as interfaces for USB, SD card and a headphone jack, all housed in a sleek, kid-tough and compact design for easy portability.
This nicely priced tablet will give kids many of the iPad’s functionalities without the $500 priced tag.
Some of the standout features will be:
- Interactive, Animated E-books – Stories come to life through interactive, animated e-books that offer story narration, character voices, animation, vivid graphics, sounds and music. Kids will learn and enjoy reading comprehension, vocabulary, phonics, word building, and interact with animated characters. As they read, kids will watch the words highlight and can touch individual words to hear them pronounced. Each e-book comes with a story dictionary offering word definitions that are easy for kids to comprehend and helps with the context of the story.
- Learning Games – Using the touch screen and tilt-sensor, kids can have hours of fun with learning games. They can control how they play, and develop the skills of using touch applications including tap, flick, pat and drag-and-drop so they can have the same technology and fun as parents do with their touch-screen devices. Using the tilt-sensor they can control the onscreen fun by turning, tilting and moving the tablet in different directions to manipulate the image on-screen.
- Creative Activities – InnoPad lets kids bring out their creative side with an Art Studio offering painting and drawing applications they can use with their fingers or the included stylus. It also provides a Photo Viewer/Editor.
- Sneak Peek: Hasbro’s ‘Let’s Rock Elmo’
- Kid Tested: VTech MobiGo
- Time to Play Magazine Announces Their ‘Most Wanted’ Holiday Toy List
Leave a Comment