Walt Disney World Resort in Florida has announced a new Halloween-themed event taking place at Magic Kingdom Park this fall. Visitors can attend “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” on select nights Aug. 10 – Oct. 31, 2021, from 9 p.m. to midnight.
- Special cavalcades full of characters popping up throughout the night including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade” featuring Mickey Mouse and friends dressed for the occasion. In the “Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade,” villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year. “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to “This Is Halloween.” Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
- Favorite friends lurking about, from the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise guests spotted across the park. Guests can also stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during performances on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Complimentary snacks such as ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages included in event admission.
- Fewer wait times at 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain, and more.
- A variety of specialty food and drinks available for purchase.
- Apple Ginger Dale, apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream
- Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake
- Disney PhotoPass is available to capture magical and spooky shots throughout the night.
Main Street, U.S.A., will receive a magical transformation during event nights in October. The Magic Kingdom team will blend a fall look with the enchanting story of Cinderella by creating special pumpkin coach decorations. This new décor will pair with the park’s sparkling EARidescence during “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” that begins Oct. 1, honoring the 50thanniversary of Walt Disney World.
Visitors can dress in costume for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash,” and can get their fill of Halloween candy while trick-or-treating around the park.
It’s important to note that “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” is a limited-capacity and separately ticketed event that does not require an additional day’s theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass reservation. If you are visiting the park for the day, however, you will need an additional ticket to attend the After Hours Boo Bash.
Visitors with a “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” Ticket can gain entrance to Magic Kingdom as early as 7 p.m.
Tickets for this three-hour event will go on sale on June 15 and can be purchased online or by calling Disney directly. Tickets start at:
- $129 – $139, plus tax for August/September nights
- $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights
- $199, plus tax for Halloween night
Dates for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash”
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 27, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 8, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021