Alyssa Milano couldn’t keep her happy news secret. Last month, she revealed that she is expecting her first child, and now she has gone public with the sex of her baby.
She released a statement on her own personal website on Monday, according to Entertainment Tonight. The statement reads as follows:
“As fun as it was reading all of your gender predictions on Twitter, I’m really bad at keeping secrets and had to share (not to mention, I was bound to unintentionally slip at some point). David and I are elated to announce that we are having a baby boy. We can’t wait to meet him.”
Alyssa has also said she is “overwhelmed” at the support she has received from well-wishers over the course of her pregnancy tweeting,
“I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of well wishes! I’m reading each one w/ big chunky tears in my eyes. GROUPHUG Get in. (sic)”
Alyssa is due in the fall. This is the first child for her and husband David Bugliari. The couple married in 2009.
- Britney and Kevin Re-Unite To Attend Sean P’s Baseball Game
- Naomi and Liev Hit The Market Before Enjoying A Park Play!
- Name of Isla Fisher & Sacha Baron Cohen’s Daughter Revealed
- Kendra Hangs Out With Her Guys!
- Halle and Nahla Stroll in Central Park