Jennifer Lopez was gorgeous in green this afternoon as she attended the launch of Gucci’s first children’s collection.
Designed by creative director Frida Giannini, the luxury collection (sizes 2-8) includes practical pieces such as jeans, tees and coats, as well as slip-on shoes and rain boots emblazoned with the brand’s iconic logo.
It hit stores today and in honour of the international launch, Gucci is pledging $1 million to UNICEF’s Schools For Africa initiative and are also donating $50,000 to Jennifer’s charity the Maribel Institute.
Fittingly, most of the kids in attendance were dressed in Gucci including Jennifer’s twins Max and Emme!
Some of the other celebrities in attendance were:
- Leah Rimini and daughter Sophia
- Diego Luna and daughter Fiona
- Garcelle Beauvais with twin sons Jax and Jaid
- Jennifer Meyer
- Jennifer Lopez’s Twins Max & Emme Star in New Gucci Campaign
- Gucci Debuts Children’s Collection!
- Max and Emme Shop with Mommy in Miami!