Mama-to-be Victoria Beckham celebrated the impending arrival of her fourth child, a girl, with a pink themed baby shower thrown by friends Eva Longoria and Ken Paves Saturday.
The event, which was at held at the private rooftop Butterfly Bar atop the Hotel Le Petit Ermitage, was attended by about 30 guests, including Demi Moore, Nicole Richie, Rachel Zoe, Tana Ramsay and fellow mom-to-be Selma Blair.
Victoria tweeted a pic from the shower of herself decorated from head to toe in toilet paper. And you all thought that they did sophisticated stuff at Hollywood parties.
When she arrives the new baby will join David and Victoria’s three sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6.
- Ellen Degeneres’ Audience Makes Off Big on Mothers Day Show!
- Baby Showers – Gifting Outside of the Box
- Kate Hudson Glows in Gold At MET Gala
- The Beckhams Attend The Royal Wedding
- Maya Rudolph Shines At Bridesmaids Premiere