Over the weekend celebrity families came out to celebrate Father’s Day early at the Britax Baby Buggy Mini Golf Open!
Held in Sherman Oaks California at Castle Park, the event was filled with mini golf-inspired activities for the celebs and their kiddos.
In addition, Britax presented Jessica Seinfeld’s non-profit organization Baby Buggy with nearly $20,000 in gear that will go to LA-area families in need.
Some of the celebrities who attended the event were:
- Emily Deschanel
- Kelton Conway, former NFL player Curtis Conway, Curtis Conway Jr., Laila Ali, Lelani Conway and Sydney Conway
- Jesse Warren, actress Autumn Reeser and son Finn
- Ali Landry
- Larry Birkhead and daughter Dannielynn
- Celebrity Families Attend A Time For Heros Picnic To Benefit Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- Ali Larter Hikes The Hills With Teddy
- Jools Oliver Juggles Her Crew
- Celebrity Families Attend The Fifth Annual Kidstock Music and Arts Festival
Leave a Comment