New Yorkers and celebrity families turned out on Wednesday night to support Baby Buggy, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing families in need across the U.S. with essentials for their children aged 0-12.
Hosted by Jessica And Jerry Seinfeld, the 11th annual Baby Buggy Bedtime Bash took place at Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park. Last year the event was attended by 1000 parents and children and raised more than $385,000 for Baby Buggy. Just as popular this year, we hope that this incredible charity was able to raise just as much for their families in need.
Some of the celebrity families in attendance were:
- Tiffani Thiessen with husband Brady and daughter Harper
- Kyle McLaughlan with son Callum
- Nigel Barker, Cristen Chin, Jasmine Barker and Jack Barker
- August Hermann, Peter Hermann, Mariska Hargitay and daughter Amaya Hermann
- Ali Wentworth and children Elliott and Harper
- Rebecca Minkoff and son Luca Shai