In a recent interview, the actress expressed some concerns about what might happen to her daughter once she realizes she is the daughter of a famous actress. Will it be too much for the little girl to handle?
“It’s a tough balance. It’s tough to figure out if you’re going to ruin your kid for the rest of their life by the decisions you’re making. I try to do the best I can and try to balance as much as I can between work and family and giving her boundaries but also letting her make her own decisions. This is definitely therapy material! I just know it!”
It sounds like she has similar concerns to what most mothers do as they raise their children. Mistakes will be made. It doesn’t matter if you’re a famous actress or not.
Honor wears an OeufNYC Heart Dress.
For more on this celebrity, visit Celebrity Spider: Jessica Alba.
- Girls Day Out! Rachel Stevens Shops With Her Mom and Baby Amelie!
- Liev & His Boys Bundle Up In NYC!
- Amy Adams Hits The Park With Baby Aviana!
- Pete Wentz Spends Quality Time With Bronx In Beverly Hills
- Sunny and Sadie Enjoy A Daddy Date