Women Seem To Prefer The Pill To The Patch – Women who are considered to be at high risk of pregnancy appear more likely to continue with use of oral contraceptive pills than with a transdermal contraceptive patch, doctors have observed.
Not Winning Parent of The Year – A store surveillance video captured footage of two small children sneaking behind display cases to steal thousands of dollars in jewelry, apparently on instructions from their mother and grandmother.
Website Helps Moms From Same Sperm Donor Meet – Wendy Kramer started the registry so her son Ryan could find his siblings, and she said it has led to family reunions and brought joy to people who send out e-mail inquiries that typically begin, “Hi, you don’t know me, but we’re related.”
- Moms and Sperm Donor Siblings Reunite
- Report: Morning After Pill Ineffective For Women Over 165lbs
- Study: Fertility Treatment Outcomes Determined by Sperm…
- Some Current Birth Control Pills May Increase Risk of Breast
- Pill Use may Mask Biological Markers that Help Determine a…
- Conjoined Twin Girls in Texas Set to Undergo Separation…