Women Seem To Prefer The Pill To The Patch - Women who are considered to be at high risk of pregnancy appear more likely to continue with use of oral contraceptive pills than with a transdermal contraceptive patch, doctors have observed.
Not Winning Parent of The Year – A store surveillance video captured footage of two small children sneaking behind display cases to steal thousands of dollars in jewelry, apparently on instructions from their mother and grandmother.
Website Helps Moms From Same Sperm Donor Meet – Wendy Kramer started the registry so her son Ryan could find his siblings, and she said it has led to family reunions and brought joy to people who send out e-mail inquiries that typically begin, “Hi, you don’t know me, but we’re related.”
- Choosing a Sperm Donor Likened to Genetic Gambling
- Year Long Supply of Pills can Prevent Unwanted Pregnancies
- Featured Review: The mamaRoo
- Pregnant Six Times in Five Years – Birth Control Ineffective for One U.K. Mother
- Selling of Morning-After Pill Won’t Solve the Issue of Unwanted Pregnancies
- Free Contraceptives Recommended by Institute of Medicine