The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and Toys R Us today announced a voluntary recall of about 16,400 Imaginarium Multi-Sided Activity Centers and Jungle Activity Centers because small parts on the toys can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
Toys “R” Us has received 12 reports of small parts detaching from activity centers. No injuries have been reported.
This recall involves the Imaginarium Multi-Sided and Jungle activity centers. The multi-sided activity center has moveable block letters, clock face, sliding shapes and gears. The jungle activity centers have peg jumping monkeys, sliding fish, abacus beads, bead mazes and other animal-themed activities. “Imaginarium” and the name of the activity center are printed on the packaging. Item numbers 69042 (multi-sided) and 69083 (jungle) are printed on the back of the box, near the bar code.
Parents should immediately take the activity centers from children and return the toys to the nearest Toys “R” Us for a refund or store credit. Consumers can go to http://www.toysrus.com/safety/safetyFAQ.cfm for more information.
You can also contact Toys “R” Us at (800) 869-7787 (9am – 9pm M-S).
- ABC Kids Expo ~ Peg Perego’s 2014 Collection
- Peg Perego To Introduce 2 New Doubles Strollers & Lots…
- VIDEO: Featured Review ~ Peg Perego Book Cross Stroller
- Cruising The Caribbean on Freedom of the Seas
- RECALL: 19,000 Toys R Us Children’s Sandals Due to…
- RECALL: 8,200 Grumpy Cat Stuffed Animal Toys by GANZ Due to…