The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and Toys R Us today announced a voluntary recall of about 16,400 Imaginarium Multi-Sided Activity Centers and Jungle Activity Centers because small parts on the toys can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
Toys “R” Us has received 12 reports of small parts detaching from activity centers. No injuries have been reported.
This recall involves the Imaginarium Multi-Sided and Jungle activity centers. The multi-sided activity center has moveable block letters, clock face, sliding shapes and gears. The jungle activity centers have peg jumping monkeys, sliding fish, abacus beads, bead mazes and other animal-themed activities. “Imaginarium” and the name of the activity center are printed on the packaging. Item numbers 69042 (multi-sided) and 69083 (jungle) are printed on the back of the box, near the bar code.
Parents should immediately take the activity centers from children and return the toys to the nearest Toys “R” Us for a refund or store credit. Consumers can go to http://www.toysrus.com/safety/safetyFAQ.cfm for more information.
You can also contact Toys “R” Us at (800) 869-7787 (9am – 9pm M-S).
~ You May Also Like ~
- Toys R Us Recalls 24,000 Imaginarium Activity Centers Due to Choking Hazard
- Toys R Us Recalls 9,000 Imaginarium Activity Walkers Due to Choking Hazard
- RECALL: Infantino Infant Rattles Due to Choking Hazard
- RECALL:Infantino Infant Rattles Due to Choking Hazard
- RECALL: It’s MY Binky Personalized Pacifiers Due to Choking Hazard