The playground is about to get a bit more colorful!After ten years of experiments and discoveries, US Scientist, Tim Kehoe, has combined the simple joy of bubbles with the beauty and magic of color, inventing the world’s first real colored bubbles.
Zubbles contain a special dye which gives them vibrant colors but disappears within just 15 minutes of the bubble popping.
Created from special dyes, the colour in Zubbles vanishes when exposed to air, water or pressure.
The elegant physics of bubbles is surprisingly simple – just two layers of soap enclosed by a layer of water a million times thinner than an inch.
When paint or food colouring is added, it runs straight down the sides and forms a spot of dye on the base of the bubble.
And while some dyes have successfully stained bubbles, they also stained people’s clothes.
More information available at zubbles.com (currently offered in pink and blue for $15/2 bottles)
Will you buy?
- Customize Your Creation With Crayola’s Paint Maker Set
- Cruising The Caribbean on Freedom of the Seas
- Disney Junior and DUPLO Team Up For The Magic of Play Tour!
- Study Finds 67% Of Can Lids and Liners Contain BPA
- LEGO Canada & Disney Junior Take The Fun On The Road…
- Featured Review ~ Generations Riviera Maya All Suite Resort…