An Alabama couple has a lot to be thankful for this Father’s Day weekend. On Saturday they welcomed six little miracles.
With the help of more than 50 medical professionals, Heather and Mitchell Carroll of Dallas County, Alabama, became the new parents of five girls and one boy.
The babies, who were delivered on Saturday at 28 weeks gestation, arrived weighing between 1 pound, 10 ounces and 2 pounds, 5 ounces.
Brookwood Medical Centre, in Birmingham, Alabama, said all six babies are in stable condition in the hospital’s neonatal intensive care unit. The new mother is also resting in stable condition.
“While multiple births are a common occurrence in our facility, this delivery required a high level of preparation and orchestration,” said Amy Beard, administrative director of women’s services at Brookwood. “We were well prepared, and I couldn’t be more proud of our team.”
The new babies join the couple’s son Grant. Congratulations to them on the safe arrival of their sextuplets.
- Alabama Mom Awaits The Arrival of Sextuplets
- PA Sextuplets Parents Reveal Details About The Babies Arrival
- Austrian Mom Welcomes Quintuplets!
- Same Sex Australian Couple Welcomes Quintuplets!
- Texas Couple Welcomes Quintuplets!
- Omaha Quintuplets ‘Still Have a Long Way to Go’ But Are…
- Miracle Mom-to-be Goes From Being Paralyzed to Expecting a…
- Colorado Mom & Son Survive Cancer During Pregnancy
- Beverley Mitchell Shows Off Her Daughter Kenzie’s…
- Illinois Couple Duped By Craigslist Adoption Schemer