Exciting news for Ali Landry and her husband, Alejandro Monteverde. The couple is expecting their second child this winter. Ali revealed the news to Life & Style Magazine exclusively on Friday saying,
“I found out on Valentine’s Day and told my husband and daughter together — they were both so excited! I love being pregnant. Being a mom is just the best thing in the entire world.”
Ali is currently three and a half months pregnant, and she cannot wait to introduce a new sibling to her three-year-old daughter Estela.
Ali Landry, who is best known as the winner of 1996’s Miss USA pageant, turned to designing last year. The new baby will most definitely give her new inspiration – especially if it’s a boy!
Congratulations to the happy couple. Alejandro and Ali married in 2006.
- Jennifer Garner Takes Her Girls Veggie Picking!
- Tiffani Thiessen Gets An On-Set Visit!
- Orlando Bloom Juggles Flynn At LAX!
- Neil Patrick Harris Shows Off His Twins!
- Kenzo Cheers On His Dad At the Toyota Pro Celebrity Race