Bugaboos are very popular. They come in pink, blue, green, yellow, and red. Basically every colour of the rainbow. When you are at the mall you can be sure to see one, if not a few. This is one you will probably never see.
There are only 1000 of these bugaboo’s in production. This stroller was designed specially by Dutch fashion icon Bas Kosters.
Besides the exclusive design, the Bugaboo By Bas Kosters combines all of the features of the Bugaboo Cameleon—except the adjustable handle bar—and adds a wide range of accessories.
- A matching sun canopy, rain canopy and mosquito netting
- A matching under seat bag capable of holding up to 6.3 gallons
- A carry handle
- Easy folding mechanism
- Matching footmuff for cold weather
- Aerosleep mattress
- A matching sun parasol
- Completely machine washable fabric
- A maintenance kit bottle silicone spray, pump, container of petroleum jelly, cloth for silicone spray, cloth for petroleum jelly
- Instructional DVD
The reversible seat and two-wheel position make three different modes for all sorts of terrain and comfort levels. The swivel wheels allow for a more maneuverable steering position.
Price: $ 2808 CAD at Crocodilebaby.com
This stroller is adorable. It reminds me of when Louis Vuitton came out with the Murakami handbag a couple of years ago. Not many in production, very exclusive and very different!!
Having this stroller would guarentee no one else out shopping had the same thing.