With Child Passenger Safety Week, September 18 – 24, 2011 just around the corner, Britax teamed up with actress Ali Landry of Spokesmoms.com to host the celebrity Red CARpet event, in which celebrity parents worked to create national awareness about keeping your kids safe while you’re on the go.
Through their combined initiatives, parents will be reminded that head injuries are not only the most frequent injuries that occur during front and side impact crashes, but also the leading cause of vehicle crash-related deaths for children up to 12 years old (source: Child Injury Led Design and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia 2010).
At the Red CARpet event, Ali and other celebrities signed select Next Generation convertible car seats that will be given to lucky winners during Britax’ sweepstakes on September 30th.
Some of celebrities in attendance were:
- Constance Zimmer and daughter Coco
- Constance Marie and daughter Luna
- Tori Spelling with son Liam(not pictured) and daughter Stella
- Ian and Erin Ziering with their daughter Mia
- Marla Sokoloff
- Jessica Capshaw and daughter Eve Gavigan
- Grey’s Anatomy Sarah Drew
- Victoria Beckham Shows off Harper At New York Fashion Week
- Selma Blair Cuddles Arthur in Venice
- Adam Sandler Spends The Day With His Family
- Leelee Sobieski and Her Family Are Picture Perfect!