The annual picnic, which was Presented By Sinupret For Kids And Yogen Fruz, attracted many for kid face-painting, balloon art and jewelry making.
Epidermolysis Bullosa is a group of diseases characterized by blister formation after minor trauma to the skin. This family of disorders, most of which are inherited, range in severity from mild to the severely disabling and life-threatening diseases of the skin. This rare genetic disorder affects all ethnic and racial groups. Estimates indicate that as many as 100,000 Americans suffer from some form of EB.
The EBMRF is unique in that the Foundation pays no salaries. All work, including executive, development and administrative, is done on a volunteer basis. It is the goal of the Foundation to keep operating costs at less than 1% of incoming donations so that a full 99% of contributions can go directly to our research programs.
Celebrities in attendance were:
- Host James Marsden and daughter Mary James Marsden
- Hot Courteney Cox, Hubby David and a guest
- Gabrielle Reece and Daughters Brody Jo and Reece Viola
- Brooke Shields and daughter Rowan Henchy
- Sheryl Crow and Son Wyatt
- Dean and Tori with daughter Stella. Liam was also there just not photographed.
- Denise Richards and daughter Lola