Last night Jessica And Jerry Seinfeld welcomed New York City families as they celebrated the 12th annual Baby Buggy Bedtime Bash. Sponsored by Johnson & Johnson and Britax/Bob, the carnival-themed event was held at Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park.
Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld attended the party with their three children Sascha, Julian and Shepherd.
They were joined by many celebrity families including
- Mariska Hargitay with her two younger children Amaya and Andrew Hermann
- Molly Sims with son Brooks Stuber
- Bridget Moynanhan
- Garcelle Beauvais with twins Jax and Jaid Nilon
- Nigel Barker with wife Cristin and kids Jack and Jasmine
- Erik Palladino with wife Jamie-le and kids Roman and Enzo
- Debra Messing with her son Roman Zelman and boyfriend Will Chase
- Rebecca Minkoff and husband Gavin Bellour with son Luca
- Rachel Roy with daughter Tallulah Dash
Last night Jessica shared just how successful the event was with friends on Facebook saying,
Tonight we raised almost $500,000 for families with young children living in poverty in the U.S.
Congratulations to the charity. They really are making a difference in New York City.