Last night Jessica And Jerry Seinfeld welcomed New York City families as they celebrated the 12th annual Baby Buggy Bedtime Bash. Sponsored by Johnson & Johnson and Britax/Bob, the carnival themed event was held at Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park.
- Mariska Hargitay with her two younger children Amaya and Andrew Hermann
- Molly Sims with son Brooks Stuber
- Bridget Moynanhan
- Garcelle Beauvais with twins Jax and Jaid Nilon
- Nigel Barker with wife Cristin and kids Jack and Jasmine
- Erik Palladino with wife Jamie-le and kids Roman and Enzo
- Debra Messing with her son Roman Zelman and boyfriend Will Chase
- Rebecca Minkoff and husband Gavin Bellour with son Luca
- Rachel Roy with daughter Tallulah Dash
Last night Jessica shared just how successful the event was with friends on Facebook saying,
Tonight we raised almost $500,000 for families with young children living in poverty in the U.S.
Congratulations to the charity. They really are making a difference in New York City.