Congratulations are in order for Emma Bunton and her fiance Jade Jones. The couple welcomed a new addition on Friday – a baby boy!
Tate was born on Friday, and he weighed in at 7lbs. A representative for the couple told People Magazine soon after the arrival:
“Both mother and baby are doing well and the family are over the moon and would like to thank everyone for their kind wishes and support.”
Emma also released her own statement via Twitter on Friday:
“Our beautiful son Tate has arrived safe and sound! We are all so happy and excited. Thanks and love to you all.”
Jade proposed to Emma in January, and the couple are already proud parents of another son, three-year-old Beau. Sounds like Emma couldn’t be happier about the new addition to the family. Her fellow Spice Girls, Mel B., and Victoria Beckham are also expecting new arrivals this summer.
- Alanis Morissette Steps Out With Her Boys!
- Leelee Sobieski and Daughter Louisanna Stroll in NYC
- Katherine Heigl Strolls With Her Market Girl!
- Alyson Hannigan & Her Family Visit NYC!
- Jessica Alba Attends The 14th Annual Revlon Walk/Run for Women
Leave a Comment