The Baby K’tan™ Baby Carrier is made entirely of soft, breathable 100% cotton knit fabric that is strong enough to hold a child from birth to 42 lbs. The unique patent pending design consists of two loops of fabric connected with a sliding support band. Parents can stylishly carry their babies in 8 comfortable positions, while freeing up their hands to tend to other tasks or other children. Babies can be snuggled and breastfed in the Cradle and Explore positions. They can also be carried upright, facing in or out, and as they get older, they can be carried on your hip.
We chose to carry our son on the hip, which is very comfortable for both him and us. I actually noticed that he loved being in that position so much that he cuddled in and seemed more at ease as we walked through the mall. I even had parents approach me and ask me which carrier I was using because it is hard to find a product that will accommodate a child his age.
It takes some practice, to learn how to configure the loops so that you have them in the right spot for each position. With some patience you will find ones you will love and never forget them.
If you are still need some extra help, a complete ‘loop by loop’ instruction is available for each position at the company’s website with video for extra reference.
This carrier is unique because it is not a one size fits all product. The site has a sizing chart to help parents determine which size is right for you. It is very important that you get a Baby Carrier with the optimal fit, so that you and your baby are comfortable and secure.
The snug fit not only keeps your baby close, but it supports them in ways in which they need to be supported in order for them to develop properly.
Cool Baby K’tan™ Facts:
- Only baby carrier of it’s kind that allows you to carry twins at the same time
- Perfect for Dad’s because it comes in ‘manly’ fabrics and extra large sizes
- Discreet breast feeding is possible when the baby is in the cradle position and the second loop is pulled over for privacy
- Parents have more options for baby wearing than any other product including positions called the hug, the two hip, the adventure, the back and explore
- Comes with matching hat and sash, with personalization available
- Over the phone support is available for parents who need help with positioning and sizing
This carrier has impressed me more than any other baby wearing product I have tried because of its versatility. Your options are endless, which will come in handy when your child is being fussy.
Available in 9 colors/patterns for $55.00 for solid colors and $62.99 for patterns
Feel Good Bonus: A percentage of the proceeds from the sale of every Baby K’tan™ Baby Carrier will be allocated to the American Heart Association and to help fund education, medical research, advocacy programs, and promotion of awareness and inclusion for individuals and families living with Down syndrome.