Before our second baby arrived I did a lot of research on side by side double strollers that would accept an infant seat on one side.
I like the idea of a side by side as opposed to a ‘one in front of the other’ because both kids can see out at the same time.
The only problem was that there were so many to chose from and I wanted to make sure that the stroller wasn’t too heavy and it would fit in my vehicle.
Almost every mom I know is looking for a double stroller that will hold an infant seat and many of them have no idea where to start.
I have put together this chart of the 8 that I like and their stats.
Hopefully it will help you find the stroller you are looking for.
- Valco Baby Latitude Twin Stroller
- Zooper Tango Double Stroller
- Baby Jogger City Elite Double Stroller
- Mountain Buggy Urban Elite Double Stroller
- Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller
- BOB Revolution 12″ Aluminum Wheel Duallie Stroller
- Peg Perego Aria 60/40 Stroller
- Valco Baby Tri mode Twin Stroller