Dads are just as involved in bring the kids to play dates and out to the park as moms these days. With the increasing number of stay at home dads comes great masculine style diaper bags. Dadgear has a bunch of unique diaper bags that most dads would be comfortable carrying.
The Billboard Series bags are made in part from recycled highway billboards. Dadgear reclaims Billboards bound for the dump and clean them and then find great designs for their products. Each bag is a one-of-a-kind and definitely eye catching. The rest of the collection comes in many different colours and patterns.
I love the feature richness of this bag. It has been designed so well you would be hard pressed to find a better bag for moms or dads. There are compartments on the inside that are accessible from the outside and a really cool wipes holder.
• Quick-access wipes window under the front panel that integrates with our refillable wipes container and also accommodates most brands of wipes
• Two large pockets on the interior for diapers and food
• Two bottle pockets accessible from either the exterior or interior
• Our slim design changing pad (included) in a separate pocket to eliminate cross contamination
• Two tall, skinny pockets for creams or lotions on either side of the wipes window.
• Over sized side release buckles, high quality coil zippers, heavy-duty fabrics, and durable hardware ensure our quality standards are met.
• This bag includes a large adjustable 2″ strap with oversize cam buckle and an optional three point harness for a secure fit modeled after the classic bike messenger bag.
Available at Dadgear.com for $129 U.S. for Billboard Bag, $86 for Regular Messenger Bag (20 different patterns)