Ready to cook up some fun? This kitchen has all the ingredients—with plenty of learning on the menu! The magic starts when baby crawls through the doorway, triggering music, sing-along songs, dancing lights and fun sounds. Both sides are loaded with activities and playful discoveries for a full course of learning!
The newest edition to the Laugh & Learn family is the Kitchen. It appears to be a remodeled version of the house that we have, but with new activities and more to do.
The part I like best is that both sides have different activities that come in 3 different modes: learning time, music time and imagination.
- 1. Learning time
- Learn the alphabet with music & crawl-through fun
- Drop balls in sink for counting
- Spin numbers on stove front
- Sort shapes & discover colors
- Opposites to learn—like up & down, on & off, open & close, in & out!
2. Music time
- Sing along with 21 delightful songs, including classic favorites & fresh originals
- Enjoy songs, greetings & fun phrases on radio stations
- 25+ sounds & encouraging phrases with activities
- Discover the joy of role play in the familiar comfort of a kitchen, with lots of idea-starting activities & realistic sound effects
Assembly is required as well as 3 C Batteries. Approx. 41″ L x 23″ W x 28″ H – $65 U.S.
I love this line of Fisher Price Toys. My son has almost every one except maybe 2 things that he was too old for when I found them. Many of my friends who have children under 2 have the house and love it.
The lights and songs keep them occupied and when they get bored of one mode, you can switch it over to another to make the toy fresh again.