Isla Fisher spent the weekend out and about with her daughter Elula in New York City. Isla was in town with her husband Sacha Baron Cohen to attend the Tribeca Film Festival.
The couple were spotted out with their daughters several times over the weekend, but on this outing Isla enjoyed a walk alone with Elula.
Isla is in talks currently for her next film project, The Great Gatsby. The mother has taken a break from film work since the latest arrival for her and husband, but if she joins the cast of this film, she would work alongside Leonardo Dicaprio and Carey Mulligan.
Will she be able to juggle motherhood and film once again? With an infant at home, she will have a challenge.
Isla pushes a phil&teds Explorer stroller.
- Alanis Morissette Steps Out With Her Boys!
- Leelee Sobieski and Daughter Louisanna Stroll in NYC
- Katherine Heigl Strolls With Her Market Girl!
- Alyson Hannigan & Her Family Visit NYC!
- Jessica Alba Attends The 14th Annual Revlon Walk/Run for Women