Last week while I was in NYC I attended the launch of Quinny®’s Q Design Collection, which was hosted by maternity clothing designer Rosie Pope.
Known for their functional, stylish gear, Quinny has kicked it up a notch for 2012! Designed to embody the tone of today’s major cities, the vibrant, geometric pattern used on the Q Design Collection combines color, design and urban culture into one. Only available in limited quantities, the special edition Collection will be offered on 2 of their strollers:
- Q Design Zapp™ Xtra Stroller in Vivid Colors $349 (right): With the seat and sun canopy adorned in the Q Design fashion, this Zapp™ Xtra Stroller is a can’t-miss accessory for moms and a stylish ride for baby. The Quinny® Zapp™ Xtra features a lightweight design, reversible seat, compact fold and one-hand recline.
- Q Design Buzz™ Stroller in Curious Colors $629(left): For a more understated option, the Q Design Buzz™ comes in sleek black with pops of the Q Design fashion on the sun canopy and harness. The Quinny® Buzz™ is a full-featured stroller with an automatic, hydraulic unfolding system, reversible seat and maneuverable front swivel wheel.
Also on display at the event was the new Moodd stroller. Shipping now, the Moodd features an automatic unfolding mechanism that makes the stroller easy to handle for any parent, even when holding a child or shopping bags at the same time. The Quinny Moodd has an adjustable seat that can hold the child in both a forward and rear facing position. It can be used from birth, using only the seat or combining it with the carrycot. It can be ordered either a white or black frame, which looks striking against the bold accent colors Quinny has chosen for this seat and hood.
I was interviewed while at the event about what stroller was my favorite and that choice still holds firm with the Zapp Xtra. I LOVE this stroller for its ability to be used from birth with an infant seat, bassinet and reversible seat. The fact that it is being offered as part of the Q Design Collection is a cherry on top of the sundae! For $299($349 for Q Collection), it IS the most versatile lightweight on the market for such a reasonable price.
Here are also some photos from around the room and a shot of the event location, which overlooked the Bryant Park skating rink, from the outside.
- Marion Cotillard Cuddles Her Little Man!
- Quinny Announces 2 New Strollers ~ The Moodd & The Yezz
- Feature Review: Quinny Zapp Xtra
- Maclaren Introduces 2012 Collection!