For the sixth year, celebrity parents came out yesterday to socialize and support 2 great organizations – Halle Berry’s charity Nahla’s World & Orphanaid Africa.
Hosted by Jayneoni Moore,this invitation only event was held at The Mark, kicking off the 2011 Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles.
Among some of the amazing companies that attended were 4Moms, iCandy, Magnificent Baby, L’oved Baby, Tiny Love, Today I Ate a Rainbow, Wean Green, Moby Wrap, Nap Nanny and Nancy O’dell introduced her new book Full Of Love.
Celebs that dropped by were:
- ‘The Guncles‘ Bill Horn and Scout Masterson with daughter Simone
- Tiffani Thiessen with daughter Harper
- Scott and Renee Baio with daughter Bailey
- A very pregnant Samantha Harris
- Tisha Campbell and son Ezekiel
- Carrie Southworth
- Jewel and Nancy O’Dell with daughter Ashby
- Carson Daly Splashes With His Beach Baby!
- Milla Jovovich and Ever Visit The Golden Globe Gifting Suites
- Max Bratman Celebrates His Birthday At Disneyland!
- The Gosselins Visit New Zealand!
Hello! I wanted to mention that we, “The Spoiled Mama” had a great time at the event and our response was amazing!! Wish you would have been able to find us in the excitement this weekend. The Spoiled Mama offers toxin free and organic skincare for pregnant and breastfeeding moms. Celeb moms loved being spoiled all weekend by our Tummy Butter. Maybe next time we will see “Growing your Baby” at the Boom Boom Room!!
I’m sorry Little Diva Tutus missed you at the Boom Boom Room! Great photographs!
– Melissa J.
Wow thank you so much for including our company Today I Ate A Rainbow in your post about the Boom Boom Room!
It was so fun to meet celebrities, members of the media, bloggers and all the other companies that took part in the event!
Thanks again for the mention!