Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers had a busy time over the weekend. Not only did he play in the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday, he also took the time out to become the first athlete to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.
The ceremony had to be moved in doors, but Bryant had his hand and footprints also saved for future generations to see. With his family by his side, Kobe spoke about how honored he was to get his star saying,
“I feel like I’ve grown up in this city, and we’ve had a lot of ups and downs, but here we are — five championships, plenty more to go, and I just feel extremely honored to be able to do this. I love being in L.A., I love the Lakers and more championships to come!”
Congratulations to Kobe on this great honor.
- Daddy Date! Mark Wahlberg & His Boys Enjoy The NBA All-Star Game
- Gwen Stefani & Kingston Rock The Runway
- Daddy Date! Gabriel Aubry Spends The Afternoon With Nahla
- Elisabeth and Grace Hasselbeck Sit Front Row At The Milly Fashion Show
- Jessica Alba’s Girl’s Day Out With Honor Marie