Earlier this year Mom Central Canada and Fisher-Price chose 10 Canadian Mom Bloggers to join the Fisher-Price Play Panel for the 2011 calendar year. The purpose of this team was for these moms to share their experiences to help other Moms pick the perfect products and toys for their children.
I am very excited to announce that I have been chosen to be part of this panel! For years Fisher-Price has been a staple in our house. From the first swing we bought for our son and the Aquarium bouncer that saved my sanity to the Laugh N’ Learn line that has never disappointed, we are huge fans. My mom even has some of the toys that she bought us as kids including my childhood favorite; the 1970’s Play Family Castle and the Vintage Fisher-Price Crib Activity Center.
My first job as part of this team was to participate in a photo shot that took place in Toronto a few weeks ago. This was also my first opportunity to meet the other moms who will be on the panel with me. Because we all had our kids with us, the day was a ball of excitement that ended with some awesome photos.
The moms (and mom-to-be) that join me on the Play Panel are:
- Mississauga mom of 2 boys, Lena (Listen to Lena!)
- Alberta mom to a 6-year-old Princess and Twin(cess) Toddlers, Tammi(My Organized Chaos)
- Winnipeg mama-to-be llissa, (Everything Up Close)
- Ottawa mom to 3 boys, Danielle, (Postcards from the Mothership)
- Toronto mom of 3, Caroline, (Parent Club)
- Nova Scotia mom of 2 boys, Jen,(Mom Nation Magazine)
- Sherbrooke mom of 5, Nadia, (Les Cornus)
The site went live on Thursday and will be updated on a regular basis. Please visit http://www.fisherpriceplay.ca/ to meet the moms and read more about some of their recommendations!