Famous for their stylish, contemporary pieces Oeuf NYC has debuted my favorite crib to date – the elephant!
To create the Elephant Oeuf teamed up with Spanish designer Carlos Tiscar. This crib, which can be assembled with minimal hardware in 10 minutes, was designed to be a fun addition to a nursery and to make the lives of modern parents easier.
The Elephant combines the design sensibility of Tiscar, a Spanish artist, with Oeuf’s experience making safe and sustainable baby furniture.
The crib, which is produced in Europe, is made of eco-mdf and finished with paints that are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards. It has 3 adjustable mattress positions and was designed with a low overall height for easy access.
I love the rounded corners and its ability to convert into a toddler bed. At $675 the Elephant is also one of the lowest priced in Oeuf’s collection!
- Fits a standard 28″W x 52″L crib mattress (not included)
- Mattress must be at least 27 1/4″W x 51 5/8″L and 4-6″ thick
- It is recommend purchasing crib rail teethers to protect against teething
- Planning For Baby ~ 8 Eco-Friendly Cribs
- Land of Nod Debuts ‘ducduc for Nod’ Collection
- Contemporary Baby Style: Songes et Rigolades Evolutionary Baby Bed
- Nina’s House by Dave Keune ~ A baby’s house within a house!
- Eco-Friendly & Contemporary ~ KUKUU’s bird&berry Collection
- bloom Introduces The Alma Papa Collection