Celebrities hit the Children’s Gifting Wonderland ‘Boom Boom Room’ this weekend for some fun and swag.
This invitation only event for celebrity parents and the media was held at The Century Plaza Hotel, kicking off the 2009 Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles.
Many of the participants are usually small, unique baby product companies looking to get some exposure as their businesses are building.
Some of the companies in attendance this year were Bornfree, Mabels Labels, Ruffle Butts, Tasty Baby Organic Food, Bonbon Cupcakes, Lego, Shutterfly, Happy Heiny’s and Snugaboo.Celebrities that attended included:
- Joely Fisher with adopted baby daughter Olivia and biological child True Harlow, 3
- Kelly Rutherford with son Hermes
- Jodi Sweetin with daughter Zoie
- Scott Baio with daughter Bailey
- Chris Noth with son Orion
- Kim Rhodes with daughter Tabitha Jane