When trendy parents Jen & Rob Chapman had their daughter Phenix they noticed that there was a lack of cool baby clothes on the market. Pulling from Jen’s graphic design experience and Rob’s business background the couple set out to create a line of their own that would be cool enough that even they would wear it.
Red Snapper‘s onesies are smartly designed to include kid friendly elements with a modern twist. A teddy bear in a pile of bubbles, your baby’s first alphabet, a priceless bar code and the winding road for a group of counted sheep make up some of the charming designs available for little ones. Made of 100% cotton, these adorable one pieces are also machine washable with tear-away tags for a tag free garment.
As they quickly learned, squirming crying babies made it very easy to snap the onesies crooked. The red snap provides two things:
- Color coding for moms and dads to be able to easily snap the baby right the first time, every time
- A very unique design element as well!
And as an added BONUS anyone purchasing 2 onesies will get the priceless onesie for free! All you have to do is e-mail them after the order is placed with the subject line PRICELESS FREE and tell us the size and we they send it out.
- Summer Sweetness! Lollipops Organic, Upcycled and Vintage Childrens Clothing
- The Measure Creates Unique Modern Clothing for Girls
- Mini Shatsu – Little Shirts with Big Attitudes!