Robeez, the company known for their adorable soft shoes, has created a line of shoes for toddlers and the active child called Tredz.
These fun shoes offer indoor comfort with outdoor protection. Parents will love the thick sole for stability and Robeez signature stay-on elastic ankle.
My favorite thing about these shoes are the style choices. Girls can choose from flowers, butterflies or snowflakes, while boys get trucks, graphiti or a sophisticated suede. My son has the monster pair, which is very fitting for a 2-year old. I like the strong velcro for my busy guy. It does up quickly and stays on tight!
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Non-slip, water-resistant TPR soles perfect for outdoor wear
- Lightweight, flex soles support healthy foot development
- Adjustable fasteners and elastic ankles keep them on
- Cushioned insoles
- Breathable to keep feet cool and comfortable
Available in three sizes: 12-16 months, 16-20 months, and 20-24 months
19 designs available
Shoes $42 USD, Boots $50 USD