The new Vibe stroller from New Zealand stroller manufacturer, Phil and Teds is getting a ton of BUZZ and for good reason.
This fancy black and red sport stroller is packed with a bunch of great features for families on the go.
Some of the new features the company has added are:
- An ergo seat: a soft padded ergonomic seat with removable liner for spot cleaning.
- Smart handle & one touch brake: it has a variable range of handle height movement plus a central one touch brake control on the handle itself.
- Smart fold: a completely new way of folding is evident with the vibe. a key feature is that it folds with the double kit on which is one of its huge advantages .
- Slide & click to add the unique Phil & Teds Double Kit.
- Fully adjustable seat angles from upright to totally lie flat newborn position.
While this stroller is pictured with the second set attached, it is actually and option that is an additional $100.(unless you purchase the stroller with the kit included)
|Weight Capacity||55 (Pounds)|
|Stroller Weight||22 (Pounds)|
|Open Stroller Width||25 (Inches)|
|Folded Stroller Length||30 (Inches)|
|Folded Stroller Width||20 (Inches)|
|Folded Stroller Height||9 (Inches)|
|Number of Wheels||3|
|Multiple Reclining Position||Yes|
|Car Seat Compatible||Yes|
|Brake Type||Hand Brake|
The Vibe with the extra seat is now shipping for $707.95