As we head into the new year, many will make a list of what they want to accomplish in 2013. As a parent my only hope is to have a healthy, happy family. After that – everything is a bonus. So, cherish your health, embrace your family and enjoy every moment together.
Here are some nice quotes and sentiments that I found that are good to remember as we head into the new year!
- First and Foremost be a hero to your family.
- Always be yourself because the people that mind don’t matter, and the people that matter don’t mind
- You should never sacrifice three things; your family, your heart, or your dignity.
- Don’t stop dreaming because there is no wrong in wanting more.
- Nobody gets to live life backwards. So look ahead that is where your future lies. Ann Landers
- The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience – Eleanor Rosevelt
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. – Albert Einstein,
- You may not always end up where you thought you were going, But you will always end up where you were meant to be. – Jessica Taylor
- “Don’t be afraid of change. You may end up losing something good, but you will probably end up gaining something better.”
To quote a fortune cookie I got a few weeks ago “Luck is the by-product of busting your fanny’.
AND as Oprah says,
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”