Firefighters were surprised after they were called to a bizarre rescue mission at a shopping centre after a toddler climbed up the prize chute of a vending machine and got stuck inside with the toys.
As other shoppers watched on – most of them trying to control their laughter – as the firefighters used the jaws of life and then a hacksaw to cut the padlock on the machine.
The firefighters then had to pry the glass door open – all while the boy’s parents stood by trying to calm him down through the glass.
This is the third time I have reported this exact situation. If you see one of these crummy vending machines. Grab your child and run in the opposite direction! They are clearly designed poorly!