On Saturday Nicole Richie hosted a holiday-themed event to bring cheer to families in need this holiday season.
Founded in 2006, Baby2Baby is an organization dedicated to providing Los Angeles families in need with essential baby gear and clothing for their children. They have partnered with Huggies’ Limited Edition Santa Diapers to host a Winter Wonderland event.
One in three American families struggle with diaper need, which is the ability to provide their children with an essential need – clean, dry diapers. Huggies shares Baby2Baby’s mission of helping moms and babies in need. By purchasing Huggies Limited Edition Santa Diapers moms across North America can help diaper a baby in need through Huggies Every Little Bottom program. Through this partnership, Huggies is donating 100,000 diapers to Baby2Baby to help families in the Los Angeles area. This is part of the brands overall donation of 22.5 million plus diapers for the year.
“Diapers are like gold for our families at Baby2Baby, so for Huggies to provide this generous donation is a true blessing and we are incredibly grateful,” said Patricof and Weinsetin.
Some of the celebrities in attendance were
- Julie Bowen with son Gus, Oliver and John,
- Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart with daughter Billie
- Jessica Capshaw with husband Christopher Gavigan and children Luke and Eve
- Rachel Zoe and husband Rodger Berman with son Skylar
- Soleil Moon Frye and daughter Poet Goldberg
- David Beckham Shows His Artistic Side!
- Willow Hart Walks The Red Carpet At Happy Feet Premiere!
- Celebrities Attend The Launch of Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku Mini Collection for Target!