Dreaming of summer in dreary February…Appaman makes it easy with a preview to their Spring/Summer 2012 lineup. As with previous seasons, the spring/summer 2012 collection doesn’t disappoint. Appaman knows exactly how to keep kids stylish and comfy!
Add some superhero to his summer swagger? This season, Appaman’s ACC comes courtesy of famed street artist, Ron Johnson. Inspired drawings from a 1920’s Metropolis, help your lil’ guy explore the futuristic world of superheroes, astronauts and robots.
The newly expanded swimwear line adds some style to a day at the beach! The seamed shorts and appaman rash guard will keep him styled in the sun, while she will be poolside ready in her ruffle bikini or her tankini.
With plenty of board shorts, flip flops, funky printed tees and a seersucker suit for the boys, and printed tanks and tees, retro-inspired track shorts, tank dresses, funky sunglasses and footwear for girls, spring and summer is going to be fabulous this year!
Bring it on February, with visions of Appaman’s spring/summer 2012 lineup in my mind, I’m feeling warmer already!
- Burberry Introduces Spring/Summer 2012 Childrenswear Collection
- Pale Cloud Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
- Pearls & Popcorn – Spring and Summer 2012
- Little Trendstar ~ Fashionable Tees For Little Super Stars!
- H&M’s ‘All For Children’ Collection To Benefit UNICEF
- Appaman Introduces Spring/Summer 2011 Collection
- Coquito – Sweet hand-smocked dresses for little girls!
- Appaman ~ Edgy Threads For Little Style Icons
- Angel’s Face ~ Gorgeous Petti-Skirts For Little Princess
- Diane von Furstenberg for GapKids & babyGap To Hit Stores on March 15th!