New for 2011, modern baby company Boon has introduced some great products that will not only make your life easier, but they will look fabulous while they do it.
For the new year, Boon breaks out of it’s ‘white’ mould and debuts a brighter palate to freshen up your house.
Some of my favorite new products will be:
- Swig – 2 new sippy designs(spout or straw top) that have ‘smart’ flip tops to prevent the cup from leaking and the straws from getting dirty. ($9-$10)
- Mush – A new hand powered food chopper. No batteries needed – just pull the top and watch the blades go to work. Perfect for travel or camping.($25)
- Loop – This stylish diaper caddy stows and organizes all of your diaper essentials in one easy-to-carry unit.($43)
- Grass – Boon’s famous grass has been expanded to a lawn and whitened to match the next season – Winter! ($18 – $43)
- Munch – This easy to carry snack cup adds a base to boon’s famous snack ball ($7.50)
- Gnaw – While using the same technology as a ‘Chinese finger trap’, this very cool bungee cord is perfect for holding teethers and biscuits. ($7.50)
- Glo – This multi-colored, interactive nightlight has removable, illuminated Glo balls that don’t get warm and won’t break. You can even tuck them into bed with your child. The glow fades to dark after 30 minutes, helping them fall asleep.($85)
- Animal Bag – Boon’s famous Animal bag is now smaller for families who want to keep their kids stuffies organized.($43)
- Featured Review: Joovy Room² Ultralight
- Featured Review: The Bumbleride Indie Twin
- mOmma Mealtime Collection ~ Technology and Design For Today’s Baby!
- Snooze Wrap Plus – The Smarter Way To Swaddle
- Featured Review: The New phil&teds Explorer