Toddlers are inquisitive by nature; most parents know this. Yet, we often fail to see the potential hazards that simple objects can pose for our children. Such was the case in which a three-year-old recently swallowed 37 magnet balls and miraculously survived to tell about it.
Tag: "Unusual Toddler Stories"
For what seems like the thousandth time, a toddler had to be rescued from one of this ‘claw’ toy vending machines.
A three-year-old little girl showed to be very resourceful by surviving for two days by eating cheese and leftover lasagne after her mother suddenly died.
A St. Paul toddler, is alive but in serious condition after she fell six stories from her apartment window over the weekend. This is the second fall in the area this season. It is also one of countless falls this year.
It’s a boy meets girl kind of love story. Love at first site, Emily and Cai, moved in together after just a few short weeks after meeting each other. The couple, still living together, is happier than ever, especially since they have welcomed a little miracle into their lives, Dante. Dante’s conception, however, was anything but “typical.”
Kian Hill was born with a condition known as situs inversus totalis. It is a condition in which the internal organs develop on the wrong side of the body and it affects about one in 10,000 people in the UK. Generally, those with this condition spend most of their lives in the hospital.
Like most little boys, Dylan McCoy was playing in his backyard on Friday night. He had started jumping on a rotting piece of plywood in the back garden of the house, not realizing what was underneath. Then, the board gave way and little Dylan plummeted down the 125-year-old well.
When Helen Beard planned her trip to Orlando she didn’t expect it to be presented with a Medal of Merit award, but her quick thinking warranted such accolades after she caught a toddler who was hanging from a near-by balcony.